Edward Farmer and his referral team of trusted local professionals provides a wide range of services to facilitate the relocation process, highlighting a non licensed Concierge Professional. You or your spouse/family might need an accompanied visit to the Social Security office or a comprehensive settling-in program. Alternatively you might be relocating away from central Texas with a home or investment property left behind. Edward Farmer/Realtor, his Concierge Professional and network of referrals will work to sort through your options and the processes required to customize a program to fit your needs. A person or company new to the Austin area might prefer to begin with a non licensed concierge professional vs. the traditional Realtor. With exceptional cultural awareness and potential second language a tenured concierge provider brings value to the endless decisions and complications of moving! - especially so involving a transfer / relocation new job/position!
Understanding this and working to make it easier is what they do! You can focus on the new job or position in a new environment that could be basing you and your family in a foreign country. A complimentary telephone or e-mail survey will help define the services or program that would be most helpful. Services include, but are not limited to, the following...
Moving, transferring into Austin Metro Area (A.M.A.)
City tours/orientations with a non licensed concierge professional which can accompany many of the following
Assistance with Social Security application
Assistance with Texas driver’s license process
Assistance with automobile registration
Public, private, and pre-school research
Assistance with school registration and immunizations
Research on childcare options other than pre-schools (nanny services)
Service referrals (insurance, auto dealerships, doctors)
Assistance with opening a bank account
Temporary housing recommendations with a non licensed concierge professional or licensed Realtor
Assistance with utility connections
Community research on ethnic markets; shopping; religious institutions; extracurricular activities
Assistance with furniture rental or purchase
Introductions to cultural groups
Information on language schools and courses
Information on driving schools/instruction
Group moves, supporting the process of a company's Human Resource Dept.
For those moving AWAY from the Austin Metro Area (A.M.A.) Edward and his referral network of experienced professionals can provide support acting quickly, effectively following up with reports and communication. There could be needs of elderly family members (and possible under graduates enrolled at one of the local universities) who are not relocating that could benefit from his support services which include but not limited to the following...
* Securing a vacant property; home security & alarms installation/monitoring, winterization, lawn & tree care
* Transferring ownership; Inheritance, Court requirements, Probate, Divorce decree, Title services, Mortgage/Lending services, sources for second mortgages/reverse mortgages
* Broker Price Opinion (BPO), Marketing of sale or lease with regular updates on property types; single family-condo/high rise-multi family-vacant land (farm&ranch)-Apartment buildings-Office buildings-Industrial buildings
* Automated Valuation model technology (AVM) from an experienced Real estate professional
* Traditional "make ready" for sale or lease, staging services, short term or long term rentals (corporate, executive for individual & families)
* Closing services, contract reviews, title documentation and recording services with licensed escrow officers
* Neighborhood conditions, Utility transfer, Escrow and Insurance reviews
* Property Tax Protesting
* Rehabilitation & repair services resulting from deferred maintenance-occupant damage-weather related damages
* Updates on insurance claims and code awareness
* Negotiations, reduction of cost of repairs
* Occupation verification, Property Management referrals, orderly occupation termination (foreclosure, short sale, cash for keys)
* Personal Property, real property valuation and appraisal services
* Estate Sale needs including vehicles, pet adoption/relocation, hauling/dumping services including hazardous materials (providing documentation)
* Health care & retirement referrals,Trust Company and other legal and financial services
DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES